Sunday, November 6, 2011
Halloween 2011
I knew Garrett would be born around the end of October.. so a few months ago, I decided to make the boys Halloween costumes. Gavin wanted to be Batman (easy) and Josh wanted to be a clown. I had a pattern for a clown costume but not batman pattern. We went to Joann's and got the pattern and the one cut of fabric that I would need for his Gavin's costume. I had Gavin's costume done later that week.

Joshua's costume took me a bit longer but it was still easy. I had them done by the end of August. I was so glad to have them done and out of the way before Garrett's birth.
Before Garrett came, I thought about his costume. Luckily, a really good friend of mine bought him a pumpkin hat and pumpkin booties. I finished the outfit by buying an orange onesie. Good thing I had black pants to go with the whole outfit! What a cutie!
My parents came after Garrett was born. They wanted to take the boys trick or treating. The boys had a blast. Too bad it was so cold this year. You can't even see what Josh is dressed as because of the winter coat and mittens. Oh well. They had fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are all cute, but I think the clown is my favorite - absolutely precious. Love it!
Post a Comment