
Garrett Michael Tolboe was born on Monday, October 24th. He came weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz. He is my biggest baby. BUT, he left the hospital weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz. He is so precious. He is such a good baby. He hardly cries. The first night we got no sleep but the second night, he only woke up once! He amazes us how much he looks like Gavin. We got out Gavin's baby pictures of when he was Garrett's age and you can't tell who's who. It is so funny. There is one thing Garrett does that Josh did as a baby. He sucks his lower lip up into his mouth. It is the cutest thing. I find myself just staring at him. I look at how perfect he is and I am just so grateful.

Joshua LOVES his little brother. I thought Josh would be jealous because he is quite the momma's boy, but he took a liking to Garrett instantly. He always wants to see him and give him kisses. He says goodbye to him when he leaves for school and the first thing out of his mother upon returning home is "Where is Garrett?" He is so proud to be an older brother and in some ways Garrett's protector!

Such a sweet, precious face!

He is home and happy! He is doing so good. We couldn't be happier to have 3 beautiful boys. We are so blessed. Welcome home, Garrett!
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! Garrett is absoluetely precious. I am so happy he is here. Enjoy every moment.
I had no doubt in my mind that Josh would be a great older brother. He has so much love to give! Garrett is one lucky boy to be born into the Tolboe family!
Post a Comment