Sunday, November 6, 2011

Garrett 2 weeks old

Garrett is already two weeks old. Time is has gone by so fast. It was been fun to have this little guy join our family. Watching the boys with him has been wonderful. They are so careful with him. Our dog, Macy, has been a little apprehensive around Garrett. She smells him and sometimes will just stare at him, probably wondering who or what this thing is. After 2 weeks, Macy has finally settled down and realized that Garrett is here to stay.

My dear friend made Garrett this quilt. Isn't it colorful? She designed this fabric herself and has her own fabric line. She is amazing. She asked a woman in our ward to bind it and quilt it. Take a look at the next picture and you'll see the talent of these two women....

If you look close, you can see where she quilted Garrett's name. Isn't this amazing! She also quilted the alphabet at the top of the quilt. I love this quilt.

I finally got Garrett to open his eyes for a picture. He looks so big here. His head looks a lot smaller in person. He is still so cute!


I couldn't leave this picture out. Gavin has really been sweet with Garrett. I LOVE this picture.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love that last picture of Gavin and Garret. So Sweet! And that quilt is seriously amazing.

Robyn DeGaetano said...

That quilt is BEAUTIFUL!! Oh, and your kids are cute, too. :)