Monday, October 6, 2008

Josh is on all 4's



Sorry about not showing this sooner. Josh is now crawling on his hands and knees. WAHOO! We are all so excited about this. He has started to stand on his feet by himself but it is when I don't have the camera right there. I guess I have to keep it with me at all times, right? Josh is really developing fast. We have something new every week to tell the therapist. It has been so fun to see him try new things. He does give up easily but we try to help him best we can.

If you look closely, you can see that Josh is wearing blue shorts. These are called hip helpers. He has gotten so used to having his legs in a "V" position while sitting on his bum. The therapist wants to see his hips straighter so it will be easier for him to crawl and eventually start walking. Let's hope this happens sooner than later!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that video! He is a miracle boy!

Unknown said...

What a darling little boy! We sure miss you guys. I hope all is well in Virgina! Bryan still says he wants his "old Gavin" back! I love it!

Tyler said...

that is so awesome linda!!!! i bet that makes you sooooo happy! What a cutie! awww, im just so tickled!! miss ya lots!!