Well... I'm ba-a-a-a-ck! Yup. After a good... how many years not keeping up my blog, I am making it a new years resolution to write in my blog at least 3 times a week. Let's see if that happens! I may be changing my resolution. I know, I know, the new year has is 2 months away but this is just my trial run I guess. So hang on because I am going to take you through the year 2014 with the Tolboes:
In January we welcomed a crazy amount of white soft snow. It was so fun to play in... for the boys that is. Any of you that know me know that going to Russia for 2 years practically scarred me of cold weather. I.hate.it! So, I did the next best thing.. watching my sons through the window.



In February, the boys wanted to go bowling... so we did! Gavin was unbelievably good and Josh won (using the cheat bowler they have there). They had a blast.



These people are my life. Just thought I'd share!

In March, Garrett took a tumbling class. He loved doing somersaults so much. He was the only kid going back multiple times to have the teacher help him. The teacher kept telling me how handsome and cute he was so she let him do it as many times as he wanted. They had a bubble machine there and boy was he in heaven. This kid loves bubbles! Then they each got to wear a belt with a different animals tail on it. He chose the tiger. If the teacher pulled off your tail, you had to run back and grab it and put it on again. He really liked this game. Overall, the class was a success.
More to come tomorrow....
1 comment:
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
faniyin
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment