Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's A .......

BOY!!!!

Yup, we are having another boy. With how sick I was with this pregnancy, I thought for sure I was having a girl. We had a name picked out for a girl. I didn't buy anything yet, thank goodness. Mac thought it was a girl too. Gavin kept calling my belly a girl.

Well, we couldn't be happier. The boys get yet another brother and the best part of all this is... the baby DOES NOT have spina bifida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When we were at the ultrasound and the doctor was telling us that everything looked healthy, I started crying... not just sniffles... but real cries. I was so happy to have a healthy child. I can't describe the relief that I felt after the sonogram was over.

We were going to name him Samuel Jay but due to a neice having the same name (Samantha, aka Sam or Sammie) we decided on another name. This baby's name will be Garett Jay Tolboe. We picked it because the "G" is after is brother Gavin and the "J" is after his brother Joshua. That will be fun for him, I think!



3 comments:

Autumn said...

Hip, Hip Hooray!!! Congratualtions on a healthy baby boy. I'm very surprised because I thought it would be a little girl too but this is so exciting!!

Verity said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing, wonderful news!

Kristi the Book Lady said...

Yay! Congrats! 3 boys - how fun!