Friday, May 20, 2011

We need your prayers!

It looks like we are staying in good ol' Virginia... at least for a little while. McKay had applied for an Army Intelligence position here that would send us to Arizona for training and then to Germany. He would be working with Bulgaria while in Germany and he was so excited for that because he served his mission in Bulgaria. One of our good friends in our ward, who also happens to be our home teacher, told us about this job opening. He has been helping us along the way and watching our paperwork as it went down the line. About a week before we were supposed to find out about this job, we heard from a great friend of ours. He talked to Mac about meeting his boss. Mac went and a had a great experience. I thought, why would his friend call us now. Mac had turned in his resume with this company about 8 months ago and they didn't have anything available. Why now? We got a call about 2 weeks later saying that McKay didn't get the Army job. It really made me think about the Lord's timing. Is this job with Mac's friend going to come through? Of course the Lord had to know something. I just worry because we had no plans on getting pregnant this early. We were planning on waiting until Mac got a good job and then have baby #3. Our Cobra insurance goes out in September and the baby is due end of October. I am really worried that if he doesn't find something by then, we are going to be paying out of pocket for a c-section. I keep praying for the Lord to guide us on the path that he wants us to be on. I know the Lord's timing is important. He sees the whole picture and we only see here and now. Mac does do some tax law at home full time and I am working a couple of hours a week to get by but neither of these jobs offer insurance. I am writing this post because I have a lot of friends and family who look at our blog. I am asking that you please keep our little family in your prayers. We need it right now. Thanks so much for your help!

1 comment:

Robyn DeGaetano said...

We're thinking about you! McKay is an awesome guy, and I'm sure he will get snatched up soon. :)