Sunday, January 30, 2011

My latest project

I have really wanted to get my house more festive for Valentines Day. It seems that no matter how hard I try, I can never get my house looking the way I want it. Finally, I decided to clear off a sofa table in our main family room and designate that as the "holiday table". I am not quite done with it yet but I will show you when I finish!

My favorite blog of all time is Ourbestbites.com. It was created by two mormon moms who are crafty and know how to cook. One of my friend's sister got me hooked on this blog. I LOVE IT. Anyway, they posted a Valentine Rose Wreath. I thought, hey I can do that. 1 night and 1 afternoon later, this was created:



I am so proud of this. It was so fun to make and it looks so cute on my door:



This blog is famous for their yummy food, but every once in a while they will post great craft ideas. Check them out. ourbestbites.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I may have to make one of those - it is sooo cute!!! I love being crafty.

Robyn DeGaetano said...

That really is cute. I am so not a crafty person, so you have my props on this one.