Sunday, January 30, 2011

Merry Christmas (a little late)

I am a little behind. I am just barely getting my christmas pictures up on the blog. I will try to do better. Enjoy!





We had our friends, the Millers, over for a pre-Christmas party. We had so much fun. They came for dinner, to chat, and we can't forget the cookies we decorated together. The Millers are long time friends we met in Syracuse. They moved to Virginia as well. Getting together with them is wonderful.



Christmas Day!





Joshua was really into Christmas this year. This is him on Christmas Eve, getting ready to open pajamas. When he opens presents, he rippes off little pieces at a time. It was so fun to watch him open each gift. It literally took him 5 minutes to open 1 gift!








I love yard sales. My friend was moving away and had a big yard sale. I found this v-smile there with about 6 games for really cheap. Luckily, all the games are educational!


Gavin is really into the Magic tree house books. He has been borrowing them from the library. He got some for christmas and has been trying to read them by himself.

No comments: