Saturday, June 19, 2010

Joshua's end of preschool party






One year of preschool down, two more to go! What a great year. The best teachers EVER! Thank you for all you do for Joshua.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh wears glasses now?! Oh my gosh he looks sooooo cute! :)
-Missy

Rachel said...

Cute, cute! I loved ALL of the pictures--except for the two of Lou and McKay wearing the Twilight tees. That was too much for my poor eyes. :)

Fun times!

Terry Family said...

I'm so glad that Josh had such a great first year of preschool -- we have found that the early intervention is so important.

I loved all the pictures as well. By the way, does your husband KNOW that you posted that picture?! I love it! How does he keep his womanly figure?

Karen said...

I can't believe my little Joshie is a graduate! I hate his haircut! He doesn't look like a little baby anymore. He is a big kid. I hate that! I want him to stay a baby forever!!!!

Anonymous said...

Josh looks SO grown-up! I can't wait to see him in less than a month! He looks like Gavin in some of the pictures. Thanks for posting these all the time. I love to see the boys and how they are doing.

See you guys soon.
Mom