Even though Joshua' birthday was in May, and we already celebrated it in Syracuse, we wanted to do another one so that I could make his Mickey Mouse cake. I didn't post it because it turned out to look more like a bear than Mickey Mouse. But... when I showed it to Josh after I made it, he said, "That's Mickey Mouse!" His opinion is all that matters, right? But I am still not posting it! He got a Mickey Mouse blanket, some Lincoln Logs, and a few trucks that are just for him. He had a fun day!


2 comments:
I seriously can't believe how old he is getting. His curls are all gone though....but he still looks adorable!
-Aunt Missy
Oh, no picture of the failed attempt? :) I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you say. Just to make you feel better, I made a dessert yesterday for the primary activity that was an ABSOLUTE flop. I actually threw it out - it was so embarassing, because people kept trying it and saying "it's not bad!" Um YES IT WAS!! At least they were kind enough to try to spare my feelings... :) And about yours, as you said, I'm sure Josh LOVED it, so that's all that counts!
Post a Comment