Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!






Our Anniversary was on January 4th. We have been married for 7 years. I can't believe how fast it has gone. There are times when I look back and remember things that happened on my mission. I am amazed that those things happened almost 10 years ago. I remember when I first met McKay. I remember when I asked him out. He said yes, of course! I remember our first date. He has since bought me the game we played and the movie we watched that night. I remember our first kiss. I remember when he proposed... October 7, 2002. I remember how I felt when I looked at him. I remember when we got married in the temple. I look at him now and he is still that same man, but better. He is a great father, a perfect husband, a great kisser and the love of my life. I will treasure him always. He brought me flowers and treated me to dinner and a movie to celebrate. I can't describe in words what I feel for this man. I am truly grateful that we are where we are now. I love you, McKay, with all of my heart. Thank you for marrying me!

2 comments:

Verity said...

You two are SO awesome! Happy belated anniversary! :)

Robyn DeGaetano said...

It HAS gone by fast. I remember when you guys were celebrating your fourth anniversary here in Syracuse. It is wonderful to reflect back on those memories and see who far you've come and realize how much you still love each other, isn't it? Congratulations, you guys :)