I knew this day would come but I never thought it would be this soon. Both of my sweet boys started school yesterday. Gavin started Kindergarten and Josh started preschool. Yes, Josh started preschool. He is only 2 but Virginia has a great program to put disabled children in school early to help them along faster. I can't believe my baby is going to school. I have actually been excited for the last couple months because I could be by myself for 3 hours. Since it started yesterday, I have found myself missing them. But I have had time to run and work out and go to the store and actually have some time to myself. I have found in these 2 days of "Linda" time, I have actually become a better mom. I find myself spending more time with them and less on my "things". It's about time, I know!
Here are a few pics of the highlight of our day yesterday!

This one didn't happen yesterday. This was at Gavin's open house at his school. His teacher is Ms. Choe. She is wonderful and Gavin really seems to like her.

Both of my boys ready on their first day of school. (sniff, sniff) They do look handsome though, don't you think?

Gavin on his first day of Kindergarten. My baby is growing up.

Josh on his first of 3 years of preschool.

Josh didn't do so well when we left. He crawled back to us crying, "Mommy, mommy". It was cute but painful to see. I just had to leave and the let the teachers deal with it. They said he did great. What a relief. Josh has to ride the bus to and from school. The first day was a little traumatic because it was all new, but it has been getting better.
2 comments:
Awwww - I love this pictures, especially the one with the two of them together - so cute!! That is awesome that you are getting some alone time, which in turn helps you to have more time for them when they are home - that is perfect!! I am glad that our baby is coming after school has started, because at least I will have only two kids home instead of three!
So sweet. I'm glad Josh is liking school more and more, and glad Gavin loves it! Grandma and Grandpa Feld love them lots.
Post a Comment