I made this one with a certain friend on my mind. Ben Kacher just finished the bar and I know just how stressed he was. I wanted him to know that we as a family care for him. He was pleased with the cake.
This class really taught me all the basics I need to know to make a cake. It was very interesting. To tell you the truth, I don't want to look at another cake or icing for a while. I had fun all in all!
3 comments:
I did that same class through Michaels! It was so fun. And I love your clowns (we were shown how to do these, but I never got around to doing them myself). Anyhow, your cakes look great!
Isn't it so much fun! I love cake decorating!! I am trying to set up a business but we'll see. I have a website but only because of my talented brother-in-law, he even designed me my own logo! Your cakes turned out AWESOME!! Are you making Gavin's b-day cake this year? I want pictures!
First of all, I LOVE your new blog background -- it's way cute. Second of all, that is soo fun that you and Karen got to do the cake decorating class together! It looks like you learned some awesome skills -- your cakes look AMAZING!
Post a Comment