Joshua is now walking with his walker. He is doing such a good job. We want to share with all of you, so just click on the link and you will see Josh walking. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqY1tbJ2jGE
Aaaaaa!!! That is one of the coolest things EVER!!! You guys must have been in tears when you first witnessed this. Seriously - awesome, awesome, awesome! I am so proud of you, Josh!! :)
I pretty much almost started crying. That is sooo awesome!! He looks like a pro in that thing! You must be so happy and proud and his amazing progress. What a stud.
5 comments:
Aaaaaa!!! That is one of the coolest things EVER!!! You guys must have been in tears when you first witnessed this. Seriously - awesome, awesome, awesome! I am so proud of you, Josh!! :)
I pretty much almost started crying. That is sooo awesome!! He looks like a pro in that thing! You must be so happy and proud and his amazing progress. What a stud.
I love it! He is just so cute! He is doing AWESOME!!
WOW! That huge smile on his face says it all, doesn't it? So happy for you all!
I watch this over and over, and love the part where he says "Bye, Grandma". Thank you for this. Great-Grandma Feld loved it also.
from grandma
Post a Comment