I got tagged a few weeks ago (thanks, Robyn!) so I better honor the request. So, here goes.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Graduated from American Institute of Medical Technology.
2. Started my internship at Village Green Family Practice.
3. Debating about serving a mission.
4. Working at Wendy's to pay of school loans.
5. Dating, dating, dating, and more dating.
5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. Pick pictures I want from our photographers CD's
2. Prepare for my committee meeting tomorrow night
3. clean my house (ok, it is 8:30 pm so I that is technically a job for tomorrow)
4. Take in all of Josh's pants because he is just too skinny.
5. E-mail those coming for Thanksgiving to give them their food responsibility (so wait for it Autumn and Bonnie)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. wheat thins
2. cheese and apples
3. milk... yes that is a snack for me (ahhh, milk)
4. bananas
5. my husband!!!
5 things I would do if I became a millionaire:
1. pay tithing
2. put money away for my sons missions and school
3. plan a trip for Mac and I to go on another cruise
4. plan a fun family vacation
5. invest the rest
5 places I've lived:
1. San Diego California
2. Lehi, Utah
3. American Fork, Utah
4. Orem Utah
5. Syracuse NY
6. Bonus answer: Springfield VA
5 jobs I've had:
1. Wendy's all through High school
2. Family Practice in Provo for my internship
3. Geriatric office in Orem
4. LabCorp
5. American Fork Clinic/ Hospital
5 people I tag;
If you want to, go for it!
2 comments:
Hey Linda! Are you a nurse? Thanks for sharing!
Wow, you must have stock in Wendy's by now! By the way, I am in LOVE with the picture at the top of this blog - it is BEAUTIFUL!! Is that a professional shot? You look so pretty, and the boys all look so handsome! Josh is looking cuter and cuter! Gosh, I just have such a soft spot in my heart for that little boy. He is such an angel...
By the way - McKay as a snack? You naughty girl, you... :)
Post a Comment