Gavin had such a fun birthday. He got a bike for his birthay. He is actually really good at it. We had the Millers over and his grandma and grandpa came home from their mission in Sweden and decided to stay for Gavin's birthday. It was a fun time.
Hey Linda! Your family is so darling. Thanks for coming last night. It's nice to get out and get to know people! I'm glad you guys are in the ward! Welcome!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Gavin! And the house looks great! Doesn't it feel nice to be settled?
Hey Linda! Your family is so darling. Thanks for coming last night. It's nice to get out and get to know people! I'm glad you guys are in the ward! Welcome!!
It must be so nice to be near old friends like the Millers and the Allens - you are so lucky!
Hey Bruce and Linda! Glad you guys are loving it in VA. I miss the east, but not enough to go back...how did I end up an Arizona girl?
Happy Birthday, Gavin! Tell him that his second cousin (?) says congrats on the b-day and the sweet presents.
Post a Comment