We have had a blast in Syracuse. I don't think that we have had better friends. I just personally want to thank all of you who befriended us when we first moved in the ward and who were there to help us out when we were having our challanges with Josh. I now know the meaning of "ward family". You were there when our family couldn't be. I will miss the mom's group. Thanks, you guys, for making it a huge success. I really enjoyed being able to talk to adults and still letting my kids do what they wanted to do. Thanks for some fun nights, ladies...you know who you are. They really helped us to get out of the house and play!
We have been blessed to find some fabulous doctors here in Syracuse. Josh has seen 9 medical experts, from surgeons to pediatricians to orthopedists to physical therapists. They have all treated us well and we want to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We have given our blog address to some of them and... here's to you!!! Thank you.
Thanks to our family for their support in Mac's education. We couldn't have done it without your support and concern. We will forever be grateful to you.
We will miss Syracuse...but don't worry
WE'LL BE BACK!...to visit
If you are ever in Virginia, look us up and you are more than welcome to stay with us!
1 comment:
Linda, Oh Linda, I have a hard time picturing you with 2 kids of your own. Until I remember Gavin is just younger than my Korbin who is barely 4, and then there are these pictures that are definately real and you look quite happy. Thanks for sharing this.
May God Bless you and yours in all you do
Tina
Post a Comment