Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A night of a little Italy...at home


Doesn't this look yummy? Because we are moving, I need to use up things in the fridge and freezer. I had some pepperoni that needed to be used so I thought, what the heck...I'll make a pizza. I found this awesome sauce online and...oh my gosh...It was so good. We loved it. I just thought that I would share this with you.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah, less then 2 weeks, and you will be living in my backyard (kind of). I'm so excited. And I'm even more excited to tell you that John will have the weekend off! So he has to pass it by his chain of command, but it shouldn't be a problem at all. So if we came up Friday night the 8th, and stayed until Sunday evening, would that be okay? I have air mattresses I will bring. How do you feel about Pudger being in your new house? I can leave him home with friends. It wouldn't be a big deal. I'm sooooo excited to see you guys! Oh, depending on what y'all are doing while Jeanne and Ron are here, John will be gone the 11th-15th, so maybe I could hang out Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. That would be soo much fun! Can't wait to see you guys! Tell Gavin hi for me! I'm so excited that you guys can finally meet my adorable husband! Yippee!