For those who have been keeping track of this blog (which is all of you, since no one else would be reading this) I -McKay- Have been studying for the New York bar for the past 3 months. Well, this past Tuesday and Wednesday I took the bar. So how did I do you might ask, no clue, none what so ever. As for physical damage, I wrote so much in those 2 days that my hand still hurts, and I think I now have some nerve damage in my thumb (no seriously it's been numb and tingly for 3 days)
So what does this mean for the Tolboes? Well, Linda is much happier since she is no longer a bar widow. Gavin and Josh, are excited to have Dad around, and Dad is just happy to be done. Isn't life great!
This is Linda now! I took the computer away from McKay because I wanted to let you in on our time here in Virginia. I had the opportunity to go and close on our new home in Springfield. It was so educational for me because I didn't know a lot of this stuff and now...I do! Thanks to McKay for letting me have this experience. Also, driving in the traffic has been an adjustment. Instead of taking a few minutes to get somewhere, it takes about twice as long. It will be an adjustment for a while. By the way, our new home is BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so thrilled to move in tomorrow (pictures will be on the way).
2 comments:
Glad to hear McKay is done!! Can't wait to see the pics of the new house. Keep us all posted!
Yay for your family! And I will be waiting to see the pictures of that new home!
By the way, Linda, our family is already missing you guys. Maria keeps asking if she can call Gavin (by the way, I need your new contact info), and Josephine keeps asking if she can hold Josh! They just love those boys!
Post a Comment