Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Gavin outside the lion's den


This is a REAL lion! Today we went to the zoo. Gavin had asked me all day to see the lions. I kept telling him that we would. We ate lunch and then saw some more animals and then finally came to the lions. It just so happened that the lion was right by the glass. Gavin spend about 15 minutes sitting there, starring at him.The lion would sit there and look right back at him. I got a great picture of Gavin by his favorite animal. It is real! I thought this was so cool.

3 comments:

Britt said...

Glad you guys are doing well, can you believe we are all moving soon?

Flansburgh Family said...

They look like they're really connecting! Cute!

Terry Family said...

How fun! My kids LOVE going to the zoo, and their favorite part is always seeing the lion. Your kids are growing up so big, and they're adorable! Gavin is going to be a heartbreaker for SURE when he grows up, and Josh looks GREAT and he is sooo cute! I'm glad you guys are doing well. I miss you, and I'm excited to see you during Christmas also!