
On Memorial Day, we went to Jamesville beach with a bunch of friends and had a BBQ and played in the water. Josh took a liking to watermelon. He couldn't get enough of it. If I took it away, he would start crying, wanting more.

These are the friends we hung out with there. It was such a beautiful day all morning and then it started to rain. A little rain didn't keep us from enjoying ourselves! I probably look a little bigger than normal and this is because I am wearing swimming shorts underneath my pants. Just FYI if any of you were thinking that I had put on a little weight. lol

On Saturday, our family went to Pratt Falls with Gavin's best friend's family...the Baileys. Gavin and Bryan took a liking to each other since they met 2 years ago and have been inseperable ever since. The boys have noticed frogs in the pond near where we were picnicing and that is what they are looking at.

They also had a playground. Gavin and Bryan loved the see saw. Isn't he cute!

We decided to go on a short hike with the kids. McKay found a walking stick and then Nick Bailey found one and by this time, both littl boys needed one. Notice the dad's carrying the babies. Jana and I walked without carrying children...a first for me in a long time. Way to go DADS!
3 comments:
Hey, it's Laura Bradbury. I can't believe how cute your family is! Gavin is so big! Wow! Just wanted to say that I love your blog and I hope all is going well.
Hi Linda! We had a great time with you guys the other night--we love ticket to ride! Here is our blog so we can keep in touch when you guys leave! thegleeds.blogspot.com
There must be a common thread with May 30th boys! Christian used to be called Watermellon for a nickname... FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment