A lot of my friends and my family have not seen my home yet and I have been getting lots of people asking me to take pictures. We have lived here for a little over a year now and I have been working on projects to make our house into a home. I am happy to share this with you. Tell me what you think!
This is only the middle floor. We have plans to paint the boys room and to do something with the walk in closet in the master bedroom. That will be soon but not quite yet. More pictures to come when that is finished.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LINDA! You're house is adorable!!! I love it! You decorated so dang cute! I especially love the sign above your table "Come gather at our Table". I love sayings like that. I have them up all over my house too. I am excited to see the rest of the house when you get them posted. You need to take a pic of your wreath you made and post it. love ya, Missy
Your house looks great, Linda! I love the cute decorations that you have incorporated -- they look so good. I pretty much LOVE anything vinyl. I'm so happy that you have your own home to decorate and have fun with. Awesome!
Love the house, sweetie. Can't wait to see it in person! I love the colors in the front room. I want to do that to my rooms next summer. Katie said she would help me pick out some colors and redecorate my front room and kitchen. Hopefully it will happen next summer. Love you, Mom
Linda: where are all the toys, newspapers, etc.???? My house is never this clean and uncluttered. How did you do it? Did you take the pictures in the middle of the night when all the mess-makers were asleep? Ssoooo cute! love babo
4 comments:
LINDA! You're house is adorable!!! I love it! You decorated so dang cute! I especially love the sign above your table "Come gather at our Table". I love sayings like that. I have them up all over my house too. I am excited to see the rest of the house when you get them posted. You need to take a pic of your wreath you made and post it. love ya, Missy
Your house looks great, Linda! I love the cute decorations that you have incorporated -- they look so good. I pretty much LOVE anything vinyl. I'm so happy that you have your own home to decorate and have fun with. Awesome!
Love the house, sweetie. Can't wait to see it in person! I love the colors in the front room. I want to do that to my rooms next summer. Katie said she would help me pick out some colors and redecorate my front room and kitchen. Hopefully it will happen next summer. Love you, Mom
Linda: where are all the toys, newspapers, etc.???? My house is never this clean and uncluttered. How did you do it? Did you take the pictures in the middle of the night when all the mess-makers were asleep? Ssoooo cute! love babo
Post a Comment