This is one of the most precious videos I have EVER seen. What a sweet little boy, and I must say, he is getting more and more handsome everytime I see him. Oh, he is just too cute to handle in this video. I was so excited to see it, you would have thought it was one of my own kids! :)
Oh my goodness, Linda!!! That was amazing!! What a cute and smart little boy! He really did sooo good at the ABCs, counting, and singing Happy Birthday -- he's such a STUD!!
6 comments:
That is just to cute! The only problem once they start they don't stop! LoL!
That little boys just gets cuter and cuter!!! I loved his Happy Birthday song!! I would pick mom too if I had a choice!! Miss you all!
This is one of the most precious videos I have EVER seen. What a sweet little boy, and I must say, he is getting more and more handsome everytime I see him. Oh, he is just too cute to handle in this video. I was so excited to see it, you would have thought it was one of my own kids! :)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, Linda!!! That was amazing!! What a cute and smart little boy! He really did sooo good at the ABCs, counting, and singing Happy Birthday -- he's such a STUD!!
HE IS SO DANG CUTE!! He's talking so good Linda! Good job to both of you!! :) Love you!
-Missy
Post a Comment