Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We're back. I don't think I have ever gone a whole month without blogging before. Sorry to all our fans out there. The next few blogs are some of the things we have been up to this summer:




1 comment:

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Ha! We have the same pool! Maria got it last year for her birthday, and the girls were so excited when I got it out for them this year (they can't get enough of that slide). But alas, somehow, it got all full of holes while in storage (which is a mystery to me, seeing as it was in perfect condition when I put it way last year), and now the only thing that is functional is the pool itself. The slide is completely ruined, and once you've had a pool with a slide, just a plain old pool is pretty lame. What a buzz kill... :)