Sunday, May 24, 2009

California Take 2


The Beach: The whole reason we came to California. Gavin asked all week to go to the beach and being the forgetful person that I am, forgot the camera on the first couple days. I only took these three pictures of the boys at the beach. Just look at how much fun they are having!

Josh playing with a bottle of sun tan lotion... far better than toys or sand, right?

And last but not least... Gavin had to go to the bathroom so bad. He ran to the water yelling, "I have to go pee pee... I have to go pee pee!" He pulled down his swimsuit and went pee pee. Don't judge...you all have done it too!

2 comments:

Robyn DeGaetano said...

What?!! I have never, I repeat, NEVER peed in the water!! EVER!! Sike, I totally have. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow that top pic has one hot looking man with his bum showing!!! :) --Missy