Gavin: Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Thank you for the bread. Bless Jesus and help him to be good. Bless mommy and daddy and Josh. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
He then brought me the bread and told me that I only get one. I was a proud mommy. I am so impressed by how observant he is especially with something that he will be doing in 8 years. It was a very special experience for me to observe.
4 comments:
Ok, see, here's the difference between your kids and mine Linda. Instead of wanting to bring church home with him, Aren comes up with reasons as to why he shouldn't have to go church...I already know about Jesus, I just went last week. It just goes on.
Good job, lady :)
Hey! I wanted to come back up, but my mom told me that you guys needed quality time with Jeanne and Ron. She pretty much gave me a guilt trip. Dang mom! Anyway, I'm sure I will be begging you to let me come up there pretty soon. John just left, and I'm not too excited about the next 7 or so months. They always say the first few weeks are the worst. I hope they are right!
Your boys are so adorable. Love the sacrament story. I remember watching Gavin as he was just learning to walk! My how the days have flown. Hope you are enjoying your new home. I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations!
Lisanne
That is so adorable! You must be a proud Momma indeed...
Post a Comment