Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July continued...

For the fun ward activity on the 4th, we went to Shove park. They have a great playground for all the kids and they also have a small stream which part of it is covered by a bridge. The kids love that. At the party, they held games for the kids...a candy hunt to be exact. Some of the older kids decided to find all the candy before the younger kids could get to it...figures! They got some glares from me and a couple of others. They dropped the candy fast once they were caught! Older kids can be so sneaky...especially if it is something they want.
They had some other fun games to do. Gavin participated in a sac race. They had to have both feet in this potato sack and then jump to the other side of the field while holding onto the bag. Gavin did good. Once it was over, he didn't know how to get out.
The family having fun at the party. This is our last activity with this ward...boo hoo! We will miss this ward. This has been quite the experience for us. We wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! You are moving down here sooon! Did I say yeah yet? I'm sooooo excited! I'm going to try and make it up for your closing. I need to talk to the lady I work for first. I will let you know! I can't wait to see you guys! I loved the video of Joshua jumping in the jumper!