We decided to go and get some fancy desserts at a place called "Steaks and Sundaes". They had a display case with about 10 different dessets. We got chocolate cheesecake, double chocolate cake, a canoli, and baclova (I probably just butchered the spelling on that one). They were sooo good. We were so full...until during the movie Pillow Talk, we ripped out the popcorn and candy and stuffed our faces some more. What a fun night. Nothing like gaining a couple of pounds with a few of your best friends. Love you girls!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Just us girls
We decided to go and get some fancy desserts at a place called "Steaks and Sundaes". They had a display case with about 10 different dessets. We got chocolate cheesecake, double chocolate cake, a canoli, and baclova (I probably just butchered the spelling on that one). They were sooo good. We were so full...until during the movie Pillow Talk, we ripped out the popcorn and candy and stuffed our faces some more. What a fun night. Nothing like gaining a couple of pounds with a few of your best friends. Love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Linda, I love you guys, too! What am I going to do when all of my friends are gone? Sigh. Start over, I guess. I hope you're new ward is awesome...
Post a Comment