Tuesday, May 6, 2008

McKay receives certificate!

I can't get pictures to work today so I'll try tomorrow. McKay received his certificate today from Institute of National security and counterterrorism. He worked at a place in the school this past year. They held a light dinner and presentation last night for the students receiving certificates and Mac was one of them. He is almost done. Now all I have to look forward to is a long summer of no husband. Basically, I will be a widow for 10 weeks...wait! That is how it was last summer. I was alone with two kids while he was in Washington DC working for a great firm and was taken out to lunch more than a few times. Don't think I am complaining because I'm not. It was just hard that's all. And I have to do it again this summer...but I am not complaining! :) Any of you wives of a lawyer know what I will be going through!

No comments: